4 months since I’ve worked out. Jeez. Oh, & pretty much worked out doing anything, not just GMAU items.
1. R ankle is tight. I think it’s fine it just needs stretching. Dunno how I injured that.
2. Hernias are better but still there. R abd one seems to be the main culprit at the moment. Inguinal are ok, but the R abd one I’ll have to watch. ‘Have to hold my side when I cough or laugh. I’m hoping as I drop wt and build abs it’ll improve.
3. Back is fine. Well, not fine, just back to being what it normally is-full of knots and pops and cracks when I wiggle the right way. Just have to watch it pulling the heavy patient up in bed.
4. 3 colds in 3 months-2 bacterias and one flu. I still have a bit of a cough but no fever.
5. R eye is no longer puffy. Dunno how I injured that.
6. Head. Self surgery a success again. That’s lump #3 gone. ‘Took care of 2 lumps 2 years ago, now 3 more have popped up. All those years working in hospitals and surgery centers have paid off. For <$20, I got an Xacto knife from Home Depot, rubbing alcohol and 4x4s from the drug store, and in 40 mins, whatever the hell barnacle was growing on my head is now gone. 3 weeks to completely heal/there to be no squishy spot on my head. Now there’s just a slight dent. Whatever.
I think that’s it.